First and foremost, we hope this message finds you well, remaining safe and of somewhat sound mind and body as we continue to cope with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Many of you have reached out over the past few months to let us know how much you miss the benefits of CRYOTHERAPY. We miss you and we appreciate your continued loyalty and support during this difficult and unprecedented time in all of our lives.
We are looking forward to getting back into our chill routine so that we can all FEEL BETTER FASTER!
Our hours are:
Monday thru Friday: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Appointments are encouraged and we ask that you please
schedule on our websit
e or call 617- 942-8488.
We have new procedures in place to ensure you, your family and our staff members remain healthy and safe. Please bear with us as we adapt to our new normal.
- FACE MASKS are mandatory for all clients and staff.
- LIMITED CAPACITY means that only a few clients and staff will be allowed in the store at one time. Please be prepared for the possibility of waiting outside or in your car (thank goodness for the nice weather).
- Important: please knock upon arrival as the front door will remain
- HEALTH PROTOCOLS will be followed and all clients will be provided a hand sanitization wipe for use upon arrival.
- HEALTH DECLARATION must signed by all clients upon arrival for every visit.
- SANITATION is extremely important to us. All surfaces will be disinfected after every appointment. Daily deep cleaning will be administered at the beginning and ending of every day. Sanitizer wipes will be available in every room for client and staff use. There will be no physical contact including handshakes, high fives, fist bumps, etc.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENT is encouraged. Please be sure you have a valid credit card on file with us before coming in for your appointment.
- LIMITED SERVICES will be available during the first phase of reopening. We will be offering only Whole Body and Localized Cryotherapy services as well as partial cryofacials. Further updates will be provided when we resume Normatec Compression Therapy and Pagani Cryo T Shock services.